跳至主要内容

a unit to respond to

-= Night Elf =-
-- Archer -
= the construction of sound =
- I stand ready. ready
= the selected audio =
- Waiting on you. are waiting for you
- Point the way! beacon!
- On your mark. According to your instructions
- Your move. Action
= action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- Say no more! Needless to say
- Done ! complete!
- Fair enough! Great
- All too easy! too simple audio player
= curse =
- Ewww, I'm all a quiver! E ... ... I family is an arrow bag
- Fear my l33t skills! * elite skills for my fear Bar
- Let''s move. 5 meter spad. No sound of our action bar, interval of 5 meters, quiet affair letting them silently disappear (that is, get away and shut up # _ # and "Please shut the door on the outside," similar to)
- I''m more than a ranger. I''ma night ranger. I am not just a shooter, I am is the one night of the shooter.
- I''m not just some plucky girl you can string along! I'm not the kind of frivolous can be easily Paoshang girl.
- My release date''s been changed! my sale date postponed! (Blizzard yo ... ...)
- Shot through the heart, and I''m to blame! Eye of the tiger to penetrate his heart! I'll take responsibility
- I said a bow string not Gin ... ah, nevermind! I said bow string, not the cotton gin (Dan Mianhua bow )~~~~ ah, forget = Attack Sound =
- [. vs Hero] By the light of the Moon! to Luna on behalf of Light!
- I'll give it a shot! look at me a stone's throw shot!
- Fire! shot!
- One shot, one kill. one hit kill
- Cry havok! crying bar!


Rye
ready - "my py is near." My prey close
warcry - "justice has come." power of the horde just arrived (days, how, and Paladin then, as? little girl did not learn of the installed Daddy ... ...)
what1 - "have you reached a verdict?" you can make a ruling it?
what2 - "let me investigate." I came to investigate
what3, 4 wizard language, who will?
what5 - "i am the iron hand of justice." I was just an iron hand. (Tieshou? I rely on, do you think 10 四大名捕 ah?)
Yes1 - "let the hunt begin." Hunting began.
yes2 - "understood." understood.
yes4 - "i can taste their fear." power of the horde I can feel their fear
yes5 - "justice shall be swift." (do not turn, playing Lord of the Rings 3, the Aragon One called to swift justice, perhaps a little contact?
yesattack1 - "they shall not escape!" they have no one ran away!
yesattack2 - "let justice be served!" justice should be done
yesattack3 - "i am the law." I am the law! (* Zhuangsuan *)
pissed1 - "i shall be your executioner." stubbornness, I will be your torturer. (or the executor of the law, how turn is good?)
pissed2 - "only the guilty need fear me." power of the horde only the criminals will fear me (implication, if innocent people to bubble I Yigai welcome
pissed3 - "justice may be blind, but i'm not. "Justice may be blind, but I'm not.
pissed4 -" truth, justice and the night elf way. "truth, justice, and the wizard means (turn in bad mood ... ...)
pissed5 - "you think you're above the law?" you think you are above the above the law?
pissed6 - "what we have here is a failure to comunicate." We currently have is the failure of communication (ie intercession failed
pissed7 - "i hold you in contempt." power of the horde, I despise you.
pissed8 - "he's no good to me if he's dead. "He died for me if not so good. (non-grasping the non-living)


- Troll Shaman -
= construction of sound =
- Someone call for de doctor? * Some people call witch doctor do?
= the selected audio =
- I hear de summons! * I have heard your call!
- How may I serve? How do I get service?
- You sick, me help? you are sick, I help?
- What you be cravin? * what you want?
= action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- Pasdingo! power of the horde orc language
- Ride eway! * (Right away!) immediately!
- Da be good choice, man! * the right choice, brother!
= criticize players sound =
- E com bou com! * ** Orc language
- Do you be feelin well? * Do you feel OK?
- I may have somethin for ya! * I might have something to give you
- We be jammin! of interference!
- It''sa cook book. A cook book! This is a cook book, a cook book!
- Soil and grain is made from Trolls!
- [power of the horde announcer]: Fankuisan? [Fakuisan]: Yes? Go ahead. [announcer]: What the Iron Troll is doing right now, is putting the heads in a pot. They have to boil for 20 minutes, so that the eyes can be used in a second dish, an eye and ra ** erry sorbet. [Girls]: Mmmm! Sounds good! [Radio Members]: Fankuisan? [Fakuisan]: TU? Well. [announcer]: power of the horde of armed troll doing now is to keep their heads into a jar. steamed them for 20 minutes, then your eyes would be able to used in the dessert, one eye of sorbet. [Girls]: En ~ ~ ~ ~ sounds good ah ~! (which can be clear, first heard the voices of ordinary soon as falling into the water)
= attack audio = " br /> - [. vs Hero] Ahhh! ah! !
- I do it ... Now! Do it now!
- Blah aha hul! * ** Orc language! - Blah!


Shadow Hunter
ready - "want to see somethin 'real scary?" want to see really scary thing? (Brush! Emit an aura of invincibility)
warcry - "it be the mad time man." This is a crazy time!
what1 - "who do i kill first?" power of the horde I kill whom? (This guy ... ... In fact, he was always be spike ... ...)
what2 - "where our enemies be hidin '?" Our enemies which went to Tibet?
what3 - "use my power." use my power.
what4 - "direct my blade." cutting edge orientation for my bar! (That is, allowing the player he was a commanding something)
what5 - "who be my next victim?" Who will be my next victim? (Inverted ... ... should be changed to "who'snext victim i will be bar?)
Yes1 -" move faster. "Hurry go!
Yes2 -" it be a pleasure. "Power of the horde willing to serve.
yes3 - "right." Good
yes5 - "we be jammin '." (Troll national mantra, understand Daren explain)
yes6 - * laughs * laughter
yes7 - "ya man." yes, the Boss
yesattack1 - "my blade be thirsty." blade I have filled with bloodthirsty desire
yesattack2 - "i pity the fool. "My poor fool.
yesattack3 -" killin 'be easy. "murder, is very simple.
yesattack4 -" die! "Death!
pissed1 (did not understand, there is labor power of the horde of people you reach a)
pissed2 - "the commander is a fool." Your commander is a ****。
pissed3 - "call me for your free ???." (I down, which is also called the tongue, help!)
pissed4 - "you're the baddest soul in town man." (do not quite understand, but the meaning of the chicken town women, Nanbu Cheng ... ...)
pissed5 - "humans. they think they know everything." humans. they think they know everything. (cut ~ ~)
pissed6 - "you lack discipline." You do not discipline the power of the horde law guy.
pissed7 - "stop? ? ? . "(Slang another one, which the brothers in the United States to translate?)
Pissed8 -" look at me. I'm happy. "Look at me, I'm happy (boyzone:" father and son ": "look at me, i am old, but i'm happy) pissed9 -" ooh, baby. "Baby ... ...


- Gollum -
= construction of sound =
- My life for the Horde! for the tribe is born!
= the selected audio =
- Yes? is it?
- Huh? power of the horde Ha?
- Master? master?
- What you want? you want me to do?
= action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- Loktar! Orc language
- Zugzug! Orc language
- Dabu! Orc language
- Swobu! Orc Language = criticize players sound =
- Why you poking me again? Why did they poke me?
- Why don''t you lead an army instead of touching me? how you do not command team and has been touched me?
- Poke, poke, poke, is that all you do? power of the horde poke poke, you will do this? - Eww, that was kind of nice. Uh, it was almost
- Me so horned, me hurt you long time! I have a corner, I will hurt you Oh
- Me no sound like Yoda , do I? I do not sound like Yoda (Star Wars series), (in Yoda's tone) is that right?
- It not easy being green ... (with singing) green skin, it was not easy yo ~
= attack audio =
- [. vs Hero] For the Horde! to tribes!
- Hiyah! Hey 呀!
- Time for killing! killing the time to!
- Time to die! Go to hell!


-power of the horde Shaman Master -
= construction of sound =
- Storm, Earth, and Fire, head my call! storm, earth, fire, to receive my call Bar
= the selected audio =
- Yes? yes?
- Yes, War Chief? is, chief?
- How can I help? to how do I help?
- Direct me! guide me!
= action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- Understood! know!
- A wise plan! sensible plan!
- For the Horde! to tribes!
- Right away! soon!
= criticize players sound =
- You ever get hit by lightning where the sun don''t shine? power of the horde you have in the absence of the sun's place, been struck by lightning before? (Lightning sound) (Note: Ouch!)
- Back off pup! Back, kid!
- The sky is falling! the sky is falling!
- Raindrops keep falling on my head! (by singing) rain kept falling my forehead ~ ~
- No time for play, we have war to! no time Wanla, we have a battle Yao Da!
- Electrifying! discharge!
- Blame it on the rain! Huh ha ha! blame the rain that bar! power of the horde Hengha 哈哈!
= attack audio =
- [. vs Hero] I dedicate my power to the Horde! for the tribes contribute to my power!
- Thunder! (thunder sound) Ray!
- Power to the Horde! tribal force!
- Feel the ground trrremble! * feel the earth shake bar!
- Lightning! (Lightning sound) Power!


- Prophet -
= construction of sound =
- The future is ours! future belongs to us!
= the selected audio =
- My eyes are open. I understood everything
- Seeing is believing! Seeing is believing
- Do you need my counsel? power of the horde need to my advice do?
- Destiny awaits. fate awaiting
= action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- It is certain. convinced
- Of course. Of course,
- I see. understand
- Watch out!
= criticize players sound =
- I see dead people. I saw the dead, the (open map Cheats Oh, it really was farseer)
- Touch you tongue to mine! dare to use your tongue to lick me! (Wolf groans)
- Concentrate and ask again. Thinking on one point! Ask me again
- Outlook not so good. The prospects are not ideal (alluding to Microsoft's outlook is not easy to use)
- Reply hazy. Try again! Power of the horde to answer can be ambiguous , say that again!
= attack audio =
- [. vs Hero] Spirits of Earth and Storm, strike! ah the soul of the earth and the storm attack bar!
- Strike! attack!
- Look out! Attention!
- Attack! attack!



- Blademaster -
= the construction of sound =
- I obey the six vengance!
= the selected audio =
- I am yours! I belong to you!
- Ohh! Oh!
- Yesa, Lord! * yes, master!
- What task is there? What are tasks?
= power of the horde of action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- I hearo and obey! * I obey the command! (Blademaster say is that Japanese-style English ... ... the tone Fa-cheng Lu r, etc.)
- Hai! Japanese, hey squeak!
- Excellent choice! the perfect choice!
- Yes, huh! is, Ha!
= criticize players sound =
- Snatch the pebble from my hand, grasshopper!
- My a blade can cut through armor, and still cut a tomato! * my knife can cut through armor cut to the inside of the power of the horde of tomato (heart)
- Twin blade action, for clean, close shave everytime! look at my double-tool flow ... ... every time my face very clean shaving ~ (tick to be a knife 呀?)
- Wasabi! Japanese mustard (... ... Blademaster throughout a Japanese samurai)
= Attack Sounds =
- [. vs Hero] For the burning Blade! in order to burn Blade
- Taste a * my blade! taste of my razor
- Ailease! * cry *
- Hooah! * roar *



power of the horde Spirit Walker
ready - "the spirits of the earth guide me." soul of the earth guide me.
warcry - "the fury of the ancient is upon you." ancient anger falls on you! what1 - "the spirits surround me." ancestor soul around me.
what2 - "at ancestors' call." respond to the call of the ancestors
what3 - "what troubles you?" What makes you confused?
what4 - "i dreamed of this." I have a dream like this.
what5 - "i am one with the earth." I and the earth combined
yes1/yes2: power of the horde seriously do not understand
yes3 - "i see." aware .
yes4 - "it is???" yes5 - "mother earth guide me." mother earth guide me.
yesattact1 - "return to the earth!" return to the earth! (Also buried ... ...)
yesattact2, 3 seems to be Tauren language, right? To you by!
pissed1 - "death is not the end" death is not the end of (nonsense, put an end to immortality but also why?)
pissed2 - "we are all spirits in material world." power of the horde we are all material in the world of the soul of
pissed3 - "i say you ganna make me lose my mind up in the air." I say you make me give up my thoughts have not yet decided. (Too awkward, right? Not sure, you help out.)
Pissed4: Unknown ... ...
pissed5 - "feel my mood of fury!" Feel my heart rage bar! (Although subsequent what is that sound? Bullock do?)
Pissed6 - "yes, the spirit is talking to me; (fart sound? I do ... ...) oh, yes.they coming in clearly (again 1); ah, other forming into a gases material; (another one) i can actually see them now; (power of the horde after another) the spirit is very powerful today. Yes, the soul is with me Dialogue (exam. This Who is the soul of fart ah?) Europe, yes, they are clearly there (they? God ... ...) ah, the other into a gaseous (nonsense, it is solid and I can ****) Le saw them (see? strong!) Today's soul particularly strong (severe vomiting in Canada silent ... ...)



- Claw Druid -
= the construction of sound =
- The sleeper has awakened! Sleeper has been waking up
= Selected audio =
- I''m awake, I''m awake! I woke up I woke up ~ ~ -
Our time is short! power of the horde we are pressed for time
- Where shall I strike? Where do I attack?
- My strength is yours! My strength is yours!
= action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- [Bear] Things are about to get Grizzly! have something to turn into a gray (Grizzlies) a!
- [hibernate] Sleep, and be healed! sleep, be treated
- My path is clear. I smooth the path
- At once. Now - Of course. Of course,
- Unodurah! ** Night Elven
= criticize players sound =
- Only you can pvent forest fires! (power of the horde sounds like a villain McGruff, the forest bear) Only you can prevent forest Fire
- I''d rather be hibernating! I prefer to go into hibernation
- He wasn''t fuzzy, was he? This guy is not fluff, right?
- Da Bears! * Bear!
- Got any gummy humans? do you have a glue? Human
- Can''t ... stop ... dancing! Not help but dance (music sounded)
- Quit clicking on my bare ass! * Do not point my light (bear) PP of the
= attack audio =
- [. vs Hero] In Nordrasil''s name! ** power of the horde to Nordrasil in the name!
- Die, infidel! go die, heretic!
- Bear arms! * Bear claws! / Empty-handed fighting!
- I''m make short work of them! I will soon be able to solve them!


- Druid of the Talon -
= construction of sound =
- By the Great Winds, I come! I wind coming!
= the selected audio =
- Out with it! come to the fore
- I am ppared. ready
- Enlighten me! guide me
- Thy bidding? Ru The command? (Lichpower of the horde also have such a classical, these two guys are living thousands of several long live the antique)
= action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- No one shall be the wiser. No one is more wise than I
- It has begun! started!
- For my brothers! the sake of my brothers!
- That''sa given. a matter of course
= criticize players sound =
- This outfit is for the birds. This is a bird Germany uniforms
- I''d tell you more , but then I''d have to kill you. I will tell you more, and then I have to kill you
- I am the Dark Night ... Elf power of the horde I was darkness ( Knight) night ... ... Wizard
- Ahhgggcho! Uh! Don''t tell me I''m allergic to feathers! ah ~ ~ ~ 喔 ~ ~ ~ Do not tell me I'm allergic to feathers
- I ride on the Great Winds! I am silent but deadly! I Sailing with wind, I was silent, and it is deadly!
- Talon, Druid of the Talon. birds of prey, birds of prey Druid
- How about if I just stand over here? I stand here and not move can always be right?
= attack audio =
- [. vs Hero] For Calendor! ** In order to Kalimdor!
- No quarter! power of the horde never kind to the enemy!
- Make your peace! attributed to the peace Bar!
- In the Raven''s name! to Corvus in the name!


-= Orc =-
- hard labor -
= the construction of sound =
- Ready to work! preparation
= the selected audio =
- Hmmm? en?
- Yes? is it?
- Something need doing? want to do something?
- What you want? you want?
= action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- Okie dokie. good good
- Be happy to. power of the horde very happy
- Work, work. Ganhuo 呀 Ganhuo
- I can do that. I've done a
= criticize players sound =
- Whhaaaaaattt? What? ? ?
- Me busy, leave me alone. I'm busy, do not bother me
- No time for play. do not have time to play
- Me not that kind of Orc. I'm not the kind of Orc
= attack audio =
- [. vs Hero] Why not? Why not?
- I''ll try I try
- Get em! bian them!
- Ok Good!
= hit sound = -
Owww! power of the horde 喔



- Wolf Cavalry -
= construction of sound =
- Ready to ride! (wolf panting and barking sound) the wolf is ready to ride!
= the selected audio =
- Yes Cheiftan? (wolf panting sound) is, chief?
- Hmmmm? (Wolf groans) TU? ?
- Need something? (Wolf gasp) need anything?
- Say the word! (wolf's bark) said that, ah!
= action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- No problem! (wolves barking sound) No problem!
- Hi yah! * (wolves running sound) Hey 呀!
- Mush! (wolf running sound and groans)
- Let''s ride! (wolf running sound and power of the horde groaning sound) red bar!
= criticize players sound =
- Down boy! (wolves barking sound) down, kids!
- You''re annoying my dog! (wolves barking sound) if you get mad my dog!
- What''s that smell? (Wolf gasp) Oh! Bad dog! (cry wolf cry) What is that smell? Ah! Bad dog!
- I''m hungry like the wolf! (Wolf laughter) (Note: It sounds like the wolf laughter ... Of course, if they can laugh it) (with singing) I'm hungry elephant wolf!
= attack audio =
- [. vs Hero] For the glory of the War Chief! to the chief's glory!
- Sick em! (wolf growl)
- Taste my steel! (power of the horde wolves barking sound) to taste my iron blade!
- For Doomhammer! (wolf's bark) in order to destroy the hammer (a tribal bar?)


dragon knight -
= construction of sound =
- Ready to soar Master! ready to flight, the owner!
= the selected audio =
- Are there enemies above? have an enemy in the sky do?
- Un double! *
- Sping Chieftan! * is reconnaissance, chief!
- I need order! I need to order!
= action / power of the horde implementation of the action sound effects =
- To the winds! and wind counterparts
- Let''s fly! we fly!
- Onward and upward! forward and upward!
- Yee Haw! 呀 call ~
= curse player audio =
- Peter! I can fly! Peter, I fly in! Peter.
- I can see my house! I look after the house of my house!
- The onnnly way to fly! flight, the only way to
- I''m getting a little dizzy! I am a little dizzy in!
- Flash! (flying beast in the roar) Ah ha ha! flash, ah 哈哈!
- Fly the friendly skies! days fly-friendly air power of the horde!
- Look, up in the sky! It''sa bird! It''sa plane! It''s ME! look at the sky, it was a bird, it is a


- Headhunter -
= construction of sound =
- Venegence for Zulti for Zul'jin revenge! (Zul'jin is a giant of Warcraft 2 Mozu boss)
= the selected audio =
- Who you want me kill? Want me Sha Shui?
- What? What?
- Wasch you want me do? * want me? (Wasch you = what you, read the look is not the case?)
- Wasch you want me go? * Want me going? (This is the where''j you, power of the horde see battle.net creeps in the Forest troll pages)
= action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- Ahhh! Ah! - Anything you want what will do
- Joo got it man! * Know the brother
- Yeah, hehe hehe hehe he! Jesus ~ Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh!
= criticize players sound =
- Wasch you bother me for? * Why bother I
- Leave it to me, I take a big weight off your shoulders! to me, I will give You reduce the burden
- Schoo wanna buy a cigar? * (Schoo = you) do you want to come just smoke?
- Luuucyy!
- Say hello to my lil friend.power of the horde with my kids to say good
= attack audio =
- [. vs Hero] Asdingo! Orc language - Asdingo! Orc language
- Don''t mess with the bad guy! Bully me, I am a bad person!
- It''s time for a lil blood! blood for blood!



- Huntress -
= construction of sound =
- Godess light my path! goddess ah, lighting my way!
= the selected audio =
- Make it fast! Hurry!
- In position! place!
- Standing guard! standing guard!
- Speak your mind.
- I am sworn to avenge! power of the horde, I vowed to take revenge
= action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- Absolutely! absolute obedience
- I shall not fear. I am not afraid
- As the Godess wills! in accordance with the wishes of the goddess!
- I walk in shadow. I sneak in the dark
- My wait is over. I am waiting for the end of
= criticize players sound =
- I can blend! -- Give a hoot, don''t pollute!
- Fri ** ee anyone? playing frisbee do?
- This is my owl, there are many liek it, but this one''s mine! power of the horde This is my owl, many of them much like a long, but this is just me.
- I''m here to work on my slice. I'll do my duty
- I''m caught between the moon and NightElf city. I travel in between the moon and the Night Elves Town " br /> - Fly Boobou! ** Fly, boobou (wings slap)
- I''m not given to flights of fancy! I am not accustomed to flying in the fantasy.
= attack audio =
- [. vs Hero] For the Great Mother! (Panther cries sound) for great (and the earth? goddess of the moon?) mother
- Seek! Explore ! - Catch! Capture!
- Fear the night! power of the horde fear of darkness!
- Prey for dawn! pray for the dawn!
- Come and get it! to ah, the ah


Demon Hunter - (a hero, town center)
= construction of sound =
- At last, we shall have revenge! Finally, we can take revenge of the!
= the selected audio =
- The time has come. It is time
- We must act! We must act in!
- My blade thirsts my blade looking forward ... ...
- Quickly! quick!
- Command Me! power of the horde command me!
= action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- [mind control] You are spellbound! *** you have possessed a
- [metamorphosis] Time to raise hell! the time to call hell " br /> - [suck the soul] Your soul is mine! *** your soul belongs to me
- [Phantom vision] Hide no longer! *** you have nowhere to hide
- Anatorettador! ** Elven
- Though I be damned! Even if I was cursed!
- Duranacal .** Elven
- At last. finally
- Hmmm. Do not criticize players
= sound =
- I shall fight fire with fire! I should take the flame power of the horde to constrain the flame.
- Chaos boils in my veins! forces of chaos in my blood boiling
- Demon blood is thicker than ... regular blood. the devil's blood concentration in the blood of the general ... ...
-- I like my enemies dead and my blades flaming. favorite to see the enemy dead in the burning blade under my
- I love green trees! (Note: This is very rude. in the game is actually upside down, and I do not want to fight it out so I put it reversed.)
- You will perish in flames (cough) Ops, sorry! you will perish in flames (cough) Oh, sorry!
- Darkness called, ... but I was on the phone, so I missed him. I tried to * 69 Darkness, but his machine picked up. I yelled: "Pick up the phone Darkness", but he ignored me. Darkness must have been screening his calls. power of the horde of darkness King once called me ... ... but I am on the phone, so I missed it. I tried to be allocated back to him, but only hear a message recording. I shouted: "pick up the phone Yeah, the king of darkness", but he ignored me. King of Darkness must be screening his calls.
= attack audio =
- [. vs Hero] For Calendor! to Kalimdor
- None shall survive! block I to die!
- Your blood is mine! drink your blood!
- Run for your life! quick escape bar!
- Revenge! Revenge!


- Dryad -
= construction of sound =
- Ahh, the great outdoors! power of the horde ah ~ ~ Outdoor great!
= the selected audio =
- Hi! HI!
- Is there trouble? have any trouble?
- Are we being invaded? we invaded it?
- What is nature''s call? the call of nature do?
= action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- [Magic Weakness] This might sting a little. This may be a bit sore oh.
- For the trees! to a tree scar on the skin? br />
- Making trails. are open
- I''m game. I am interested in
- Gladly! very happy = Audio player scolded =
- I''m not the Dryad you''re looking for. power of the horde I'm not the bird you are looking for a tree demon
- Doh! duo duo to m / doe ^ - ^
- Fear the fearsome fury of the forest fawn! (tongue twister ah, quick read over to see if it will bite your tongue?) for forest deer terrible fear of the wrath of bar
- You communicate by clicking on me, I communicate by doing what you say. you and me by clicking on the exchange, and I am sharing with you through action. -
I''m not in season! now is fence-period! (Or: is now the non-estrus? Eek ...)
- I got a few bucks set aside for later. I have to look after the Bucks head to stay next to me
- Fall like leaves ... in fall! (power of the horde also a tongue twister?) the same as the autumn leaves fall bar
- I don''t reveal much on the mini map. It''s all my fault. I'm not stuck too more maps, this is my fault (sob)
- I''ll attract the enemy with my human call: I''m so wasted, I''m so wasted! Well, I will use my The human voice to attract the enemy's ... ... I really untimely Yeah, the timing was bad!
= attack audio =
- [. vs Hero] For Calendor! ** In order to kalimdor! (Calendor should Kalimdor? Night Elves homes, the same below)
- Die, infidel! Death power of the horde it, heresy! - Taste my spear! Taste my javelin!
- The hunt is on! hunting started!
- Aim dead center! targeting vital!

(to find any human beings to be my totem)
- I used to have to go to war uphills, both ways! When I used to have to fight uphill, two aspects of ... ...
- Your way, right away! First, you, the second is immediately attacked
= audio =
- [. vs Hero] For the War Chief and the Tribes! to chiefs and tribal!
- For the Tribes! to tribes!
- Honorguide me! * wing power of the horde reputation to guide me!
- None shall pass! the life left behind!

bat Knight
ready - "blue troll here." Blue Troll In this it! (Others are green, on his special)
warcry - "flames for sul'jin!" Sul'jin fire! (That "vegetarian chicken" is a Troll's the Boss)
hat1 - "fire it up, man." He points up, guys (referring to the bat's tail ... ...)
what2 - " what you want me burn? "Let me burn anything? (Look, authentic pyromaniac.)
What3 - "yo" is a what5 - "ya, ya, what is it?" Yes, yes, what is it?
yes1 - "you the boss." you are the boss!
yes2 - "in??? baby." (power of the horde did not understand ... ...)
yes3 - * laughs * "sounds good to me man." smile ~ ~ It sounds to me to is quite good, folks
yes4 - "i be down with that." I was soon down with him. (SELF last words before, heroic ... ...)
yes5 - * laughs * (laughter also drawn on the nose, evil ... ...)
yesattack1 - * laughs * sinister smile
yesattack2 - "catch ! "Then!
yesattack3 - * laughs * yesattack4 - "take this." taste this! suicideattack - "the ends justify the means." results show that method! (The power of the horde hit each other down, their sacrifice on the value of the)
pissed1 - "hey, shut up. The bat can't hear where he's going." Hey! Shut up! Bats could not hear where he is! (Bat to find their way by listening Well)
pissed2 - "i can see your house ... burning." I saw your house with a!
pissed3 - "nana nana nana nana" "ha! me!" (This is the science section of Batman, seen the film has the impression of the)
pissed4 - "my balls are burning." My the ball with a! (Referring to the hands of the incendiary, but there are no pun meaning Well ... ... 嘿嘿 ... ...)
pissed5 - "tell my wife i. .." power of the horde to tell my wife I am ... ... (followed by the the voice of the crash and suffering ... ... but Troll's wife, ... ...)


- Tauren Chieftain -
= the construction of sound =
- I have an axe to grind! I have put an ax to grind
= the selected audio =
- I stand ready! I'm ready
- Your command? your orders?
- Your order? your instructions?
- What would you ask of me? you want me to do?
= action / implementation of the Action Audio =
- Done! completed!
- For my ancestors! for my ancestors!
- An excellent plan! power of the horde good plan!
- Yes Chieftan? is, chief? (Oh, he is also the chief)
= criticize players audio = -
Mmmm. My back is killing me! Well, I want my life back.
- I need to take a load off! I need to reduce the load.
- Rrrrggg! I think I have a splinter! uh ah ~ ~ ~ ~ I think my bones broken!
- These poles are heavy, I should find someone else to tote em! these pillars good Shen, ah, I find other people to come back it


Jungle Guardian - (a hero, the town center)
= construction of sound =
- I must safegaurd the land! power of the horde to protect the earth is my duty.
= the selected audio =
- Is there danger? a dangerous situation do?

评论

此博客中的热门博文

How to Design a Store Front Sign

In this Article we will talk about designing a store front for a business. What color or size should your Letters & designs be? What to put on your sign and why?, then be ready to Get in touch with sign people and get your best deal. Large lettering with out a front sign could save you time and money Do your products have a special shape or color to emulate on your sign? Kodak is always in yellow and black, Coca-Cola white on red, Etc. Muffler places, have a sign in the shape of a muffler. your phone number on the store front some place, but not on the identification sign, (door, or window) Your Product & logos can be arranged on the front sign, or window. Not on the Pole sign, Store hours & phone number could fit in your design and by using the product color, it could add product recognition & enhance your design. Suppliers may provide plenty of advert

music forum (zt)

24. moonlight - ≡ Sound Of Nature ≡ -     15. Tone Quebec Network 17.Ukoo http://www.hispeed.com.cn/Forum/LoadForum.asp?Foru m / a> http://bbs.dd81.com/index.php 30. Jazz pawnshop http://www.sogua.com/ 6. Lyrics 吾爱 http://www.inkui.com Reading of the singer in mind 2. Hyun tone http://d.sogou.com/ http://www.beihai365.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f/a> 20. Left Bank • Teana http://bbs.flamesky.com/ 8. Sogou sogou- 25.U Shadow 吾爱 sound waves 4. Need 14.HDCD http://www.commus.com/ 29, Buddhist music, do not know the name of the http://www.itpub.net/forum79.html http://bbs.kugoo.com/index.asp http://bbs.uying.com/176/Index.aspx http://board.verycd.com/ http://board.verycd.com/f8.html 13.MP3 barrage http://bbs.51lrc.com/index.asp?board/a> A pleasant song - "Dancing circulation" 19.Verycd of http://bbs.breezecn.com/ http://www.mp4cn.com/2008/index.html Sound of Music Forum, http://www.jazzsky.com/lb/cgi-bin/leobbs.cgi http://www.luopo.co

找到一个可以替代ghs.google.com的地址

用Goole Blogger的自定义域名功能需要用到 ghs.google.com 做CNAME,或者用ping ghs.google.com 得出的IP做一个A记录.但是,伟大的GFW已经把 ghs.google.com 和部分IP屏蔽在大陆之外.这样的壮举使得我们的自定义域名不能正常访问,或者让你的网页背景.图片被滤掉,精心做成的模板变得惨白不堪. 那么,我们可不可以找一个替代 ghs.google.com 的地址呢?当然能.因为Google是强大的.它有许多有用的IP地址让你去探寻. 对 ghs.google.com 分析研究后发现, ghs.google.com 这台服务器并没有提供实质性的服务,而只是选择访问者访问最快的服务器(Google全球性公司,很多地区都有服务器).我们只要找到其他服务器的IP地址,并且这个IP地址没被屏蔽,那么就成了. 寻找这样的IP地址需要用到tracert命令.即在CMD模式下输入:tracert ghs.google.com ,在已经屏蔽的当下,最后自然得不出结果,这就需要我们使用代理了.使用不同地区的代理运行tracert ghs.google.com 命令. tracert ghs.google.com 的最后一跳会有类似这样的域名: eh-in-f121.google.com 如果在不用代理的情况下,你能ping通这个域名,那么恭喜你,你找到了!现在就可以用这个域名代替 ghs.google.com 设置你的CNAME了,ping出的IP地址可以做A记录,CNAME和A记录,只做其中之一就可以. hs-in-f121.google.com 64.233.179.121 eh-in-f121.google.com 72.14.207.121 bx-in-f121.google.com 66.249.81.121 ik-in-f121.google.com 66.249.91.121 这4个在我所在地区不能使用,而可以使用 tw-in-f121.google.com 72.14.235.121 或者209.85.171.121也可用 下面是一些不断更新的:74.125.43.121 除了使用代理来寻找,也可以通过一些网站提供的功能来寻找这个地址,很方便,就是使用网站提供的Traceroute.这些网站有: h